Survivor 22: Sarita White
39 year-old visual effects producer from California
Sarita is interesting. I’m not sure what she’ll be worth in the game, but I really like her vibes in the interviews.
What are her strong points in my opinion?
- She seems fun to be around.
- She seems smart and could be manipulate.
What are her weak points?
- I’m not sure if she really knows the game too well.
- She seems to be on the show more for the experience than for playing the game. Not a good sign usually.
- She could be a control freak. Not good either.
How will she do?
- I really have no idea. She could be the first to go, she also could go to the final tribal council. Really, I don’t know.
What do I think of her so far?
- I like her. She seems that she could be a great friend in real life. But I really don’t know what she can be worth on the show. She’s a big mystery to me as far as her Survivor contestant abilities.
The following two tabs change content below.
Frenchman, addicted to Survivor (yes, there is such a thing) to the point of having a blog dedicated to the show where I like to analyze and speculate about what we see every week.
Latest posts by David Billa (see all)
- Game Changers – Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Game Changers – Episode 6: “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 13, 2017
- Game Changers – Episode 5: Vote Early, Vote Often - April 6, 2017