Survivor 22: Ralph Kiser
44 year-old farmer from Virginia.
I see what the producers of Survivor are trying to do here. They want a new younger Big Tom! And you know what? I’m glad they do. I already like Ralph and he really could join the club of most memorable Survivor contestants.
What are his strong points in my opinion?
- He is loves the outdoors, can build shelter, start fires, etc. he will be very valuable around camp.
- He seems to know the game well. He’s a applicant -a rare thing these days- and I can’t believe there are applicants that get selected and don’t know the game these days.
- He seems to be a very funny guy. He will be well-liked.
- He says he’s strong-willed and I believe him.
What are his weak points?
- He dislikes lazy people, which could create some clashes if there are a lot in his tribe.
- I don’t how many “city people” will be on his tribe, but if he’s in a minority with them, they could bond against him (not at first, but later on).
How will he do?
- He sees himself as a mix between Big Tom and J.T. and so far I agree. And none of them do too bad (Big Tom held the record of longer lasting contestant until Amanda Kimmel beat that record) and we all know that J.T. won. I don’t see him being voted out before the merge, I just can’t see that happening. However, I don’t see him wining either, just like Jane last season, people will be aware that he’s too popular to be allowed to reach the end.
What do I think of him so far?
- Although I don’t really understand everything he says (just like Big Tom) I really like him so far. I’m pretty sure he will be a memorable and likable contestant.
Latest posts by David Billa (see all)
- Game Changers – Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Game Changers – Episode 6: “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 13, 2017
- Game Changers – Episode 5: Vote Early, Vote Often - April 6, 2017