Survivor 22: Natalie Tenerelli
19 year-old dancer & student from California
Apparently, she’s the youngest female to play the game. Will it be her only claim to fame? Mmmm…
What are her strong points in my opinion?
- She’s a cutie. By casting her, the production seems to be looking for a current days Colleen Haskell or something, isn’t it?
- She seems pretty nice and easy to get along with.
- She’s athletic.
- She could have a great social game.
- She won’t be seen as a threat by anyone.
What are her weak points?
- Well, I seriously doubt that she will be taken seriously. Sometimes and for some people it can be an advantage, but in her case, I’m afraid that if trouble comes to her tribe and her name starts being mentioned as the next boot, unless she really rocks at challenges and helping with the camp, she may not have many people defending and protecting her.
- She says “people have already judge me” and unfortunately, yes they have, it will be an uphill battle to prove them wrong if she has to.
- She doesn’t seem to know the game much and I’m not sure she’s that aware of its strategical components.
How will she do?
- Unless her tribe does very well, I unfortunately don’t see her making the merge. If she by chance she does, there will be too many tough players around her (there seems to be a lot of strategical players this season, I may like it after all) and they’ll cut her as soon as they don’t need her anymore.
What do I think of her so far?
- She’s sweet. I like her. However, I don’t think she’s ready for Survivor. I hope she proves me wrong.
The following two tabs change content below.
Frenchman, addicted to Survivor (yes, there is such a thing) to the point of having a blog dedicated to the show where I like to analyze and speculate about what we see every week.
Latest posts by David Billa (see all)
- Game Changers – Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Game Changers – Episode 6: “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 13, 2017
- Game Changers – Episode 5: Vote Early, Vote Often - April 6, 2017